[alberg30] bfilge pump

TheBlancs at cs.com TheBlancs at cs.com
Mon Jan 17 15:25:22 PST 2000

From: TheBlancs at cs.com

To make the "strainer" I used something around a 1/4" or 3/8" drill bit and
bored as many holes as I could, leaving just 1/8" or so between them.

I think the galvie fitting was 1-1/4". It might be good to use a PVC
adapter/bushing to increase the size of the end cap to that used for 2" pipe,
just to get a little more strainer area. That wouldn't cost much more and
would assure that there was no decrease in flow.

I saw a PVC shower drain with a stainless cover at Home Depot that might work
even better... :-)

Sign up for eLerts at: