[alberg30] Addendum to 66 ALBERG 30

Shawn Orr Shawnwilliam at msn.com
Tue Jan 18 13:13:17 PST 2000

From: "Shawn Orr" <Shawnwilliam at msn.com>

Thanks Sanders.  I still think that your boat just as nice to look at.  I
would love to see pictures of yours down below.  Then we would know who
really overpaid.  All the wood is in top shape, however, nothing has been
done to the interior since 1968 it seems.  Lots of old wiring to be replaced
in two weeks, and stove as well.