[alberg30] Sea Hoods

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sat Jan 22 19:18:26 PST 2000

From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>

Sea Hood must have been an option, as Andante#152 sold in 1965 has one.

Speaking of Sea Hoods, how do you remove the sliding hatch without removing the Sea Hood? I removed the metal fingers that fit under the track, but something is still holding the hatch in the back, and I can't see what it is. Can't reach anything either. I don't want to have to remove the Sea Hood and reinstall (rebed etc.) unless absolutely necessary when I replace the hatch.
Alan