[alberg30] (no subject) - more.....on the 66 A30

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Jan 23 11:37:57 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Lee,

Bill Boyle did make a sea-hood for an older boat (Mustang) once, but
it didn't fit very well.  The molds he got were the very last ones
and weren't in very good shape when he got them.

Read Beigel once displayed a sea-hood he'd made.  It was beautifully
laid up with epoxy resin.  I don't know if he ever sold any, but
that was his intent at the time.  Read sometimes procrastinates on
a job, but he can do beautiful work when he's feeling motivated.
I'd suggest giving him a call if you're interested in a sea-hood.

 - George

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:[snip]
> One of the things I was going to ask Wm. Boyle besides the question about the
> availability of the plans,was if he had the molds for the sea hood, and if he
> sold them seperately.  255 is of the older design, built without the sea
> hood, and I thought I could retro-fit one, if they were readily available.

Sign up for eLerts at: