[alberg30] small traditional day cruiser

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 10:04:47 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 1/31/00 10:11:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SandersM at aol.com writes:

<<
 >    What's out there in traditional hulls from 20-28' with a big cockpit
 >and  little or no cabin, for weekending and gunkholing a big bay?

Hey Paul, Sanders,

If we are allowing wooden boats to enter our imaginations, then one must
consider the Tumlaren that Dutch Wharf in Conn. has been advertising for a
while.  I think they are asking about 11 grand for this double ended, beauty.
they are about 30 feet overall, and wonderful sailors by all accounts.  And
they are pretty.
Lee

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.