[alberg30] Chainplate info

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Mon Jul 10 19:25:14 PDT 2000

As the re-fit list slowly gets smaller I came to replacing the
chainplate bolts last weekend.

One question- how do you drill those chainplate holes?? I burned up my
very loyal Black and Decker power drill. And I am eating up drill
bits--including my titanium set. My portable drill works well because of
the lower rpms, but it dries up the Versa-pak batteries faster than you
think. Is this a project for the machine shop and somebody's drill
press?

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"