[alberg30] genoa track

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sat Jul 15 17:28:23 PDT 2000

All,
I have replaced the Genoa and jib track, moved the mainsheet traveler controls and sheeting to the rear of the cockpit, and replaced the wire halyard and scrapped the reel halyard winch, on Andante. So.....
I have original Genoa tracks and jib tracks (1 1/4" X 3/16), the original Genoa cars, and the mainsheet traveler track (1"). Anybody need any of this stuff? (I'm gonna make a lamp out of the bronze reel halyard winch.)

Alan
Andante #152

ps; someone wrote a while back asking if I had any handles for the original South Coast winches. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I forgot until now. Andante came to me with Barient 22's and 10's. I do have a handle for the old reel halyard winch, but it needs a new grip.