[alberg30] Engine Water Intake, flushout valve

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 17 15:46:34 PDT 2000

Tom,

sounds like a pretty nifty solution.

I guess the device proposed by Forespar might appeal more to someone who has
to change the gate valve on the engine intake anyway because it may be badly
corroded (like most of the gate valves of my boat). The price difference
between a new seacock (not a gate valve) and this Forespar thing might be
pretty close.

Cheers,
Guy