[alberg30] Re: A30 Survey/Holding Tank Installation

rap1208 at aol.com rap1208 at aol.com
Thu Jul 20 21:01:31 PDT 2000

John, when I bought the boat it had a rubber bladder holding tank.  It didn't
take long for me to realize that the smell was from that.  I replaced the
tank and the hoses with the best hoses I could buy.  I ran them in the same
place the old ones were.  There was a hose going through the bulkhead into
the tank, and a hose for pumpout out, and a venthose, (smaller).  I did it
all in one day.  Rather messy and smelly, but not to bad. make sure the tank
is empty when you start.  have some Lysol or something like it handy.use new
clamps.
 Pretty simple really, just a nasty job.  I used a 14 gal , ( Wilcox
Critenden, I think)
Russ

Find long lost high school friends:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7080/10/_/476031/_/964152102/