[alberg30] Simplicite Furler

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Fri Jul 21 11:09:43 PDT 2000

I have a Harken that I am very satisfied with so far. I do know that the Pro
Furl franchisee in Fort Lauderdale has an Alberg 30, obviously fitted with a
Profurl system.It may be worthwhile having a chat with him.Sorry, I didn't
keep his card after I bought my system. I found that I could get  A Profurl
from West Marine for less than I would have paid Profurl in Fort Lauderdale.
I went for the Harken on the advice of the rigger and his price,but  that is
not a definite vote for the Harken. Try comparing specs in the West Marine
catalogue, I have a vague memory that the Profurl needed a size up from the
Harked for the diameter of the front stay of the A30.

Peter Amos        Tait Tait  #478

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/7077/10/_/476031/_/964245849/