[alberg30] selling my Alberg 30

Tom tom at hilgartner.com
Fri Jun 9 12:41:38 PDT 2000

1966 Alberg 30... # 172  "Dawn Watch", 6 Sails including spinnaker (2 Main,
2 genoa #2, working jib). Original Atomic 4 gasoline engine.  This boat has
been in same family for 30 years.  Unfortunately, she's been rode hard &
put to bed wet too frequently.  I endeavoured to refit in 98, but simply
did not have the time she deserved.

Most all parts are original, including all six brass winches and three of
the sails (I use them as opposed to the newer ones).  Electric bilge pump
and manual backup.  Original head has not been altered to code.  Teak is
mostly restorable except at forward hatch and lazerette.  Teak toerail
needs minor work at shim locations, but also fully restorable.  Original
alcohol stove has been replaced with propane.  Original heavy duty
spinakker pole with custom on-deck teak mounting blocks.  Interior still
has all original cabinet doors and bunk drawers.

If you ever wanted an Alberg to fix up, she's your boat.  She still sails
very well and all stays and rigging appear to be in good condition.  I'd
love to see her green hull back out on the bay.

Asking $ 8,000.00

			Thomas S. Doyle, Sr.

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4936/8/_/476031/_/960579817/