[alberg30] trailer specks

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Sat Jun 10 08:16:35 PDT 2000

Joel ... The trailer I have is currently 60 miles from my house. We
loaded a Catalina 30 (wing keel) just yesterday. I do not have any specs
but would me willing to make some measurements when I go to the lake
next week. I bought the trailer a number of years ago in Annapolis MD
but I believe the trailer was made in Texas. It is three axle and has
coil springs and surge brakes. It has served me quite well and is
adaptable to a variety of boats. It has six screw type pads with travel
of about 15 inches each and is great for doing bottom painting ect.

Tom S
A30  #412

Joel wrote:

Tom, would it be possible to get the specs on the trailer you
have...Thanks, Joel.