[alberg30] Trailers

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 8 10:45:25 PDT 2000

> Janet .... I have a trailer which I am very pleased with which can be
> seen on Chris Souse's web site at
> ...http://www.net1plus.com/users/jsss/incahoots.html ...

I  hauled my Alberg from Wilmington NC to Lexington with no problems. I
have hauled several other boats (a Pearson 30 and several Catalina
30's)  over the road with no problems. I will be happy to try and answer
any questions I can.

Tom S
A30  # 412

> JANET LEMBO WROTE:
>
> If I remember correctly there was a discussion on trailering the A30.
> Does anyone have any information on this. I would like to move 449 to
> my
> home, about 75 miles. Does anyone have some pictures and dimensions.
> Are
> they for a fifth wheel or conventional. Any help will be appreciated.
> Thanks.. JL..

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/8/_/476031/_/960486323/