[alberg30] Trailers

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 8 15:05:22 PDT 2000

Bob ... It is my best recollection that when I had #412 on the trailer I
placed a  2" board (full 2" thick) under the forward portion of the keel
to make her set reasonably level.

Tom S
# 412

Bob Lincoln wrote:

>  ...I noticed this winter that the boat is not level if
> resting on the keel.  Does anyone know what the slope
> is to make it level?
> Bob Lincoln
> Indigo #590

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/8/_/476031/_/960501945/