[alberg30] Trailers

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Fri Jun 9 14:17:46 PDT 2000

Yes, indeed, Alberg designed the Triton then the little sister, the
Electra...headroom is about four feet and she is a bit cramped below decks,
especially in 85 - 100 degree weather!  The Ensign came out later using the same
hull but a different rig, a fractional rig with keel stepped mast.  I like the
looks of the Electra 'cause she looks like a little sister to the Alberg 30 with
a little imagination :)  I have sailed her in six to eight foot waves on Lake
Erie in 25 knot winds and she loves it!  We usually day sail her and in the
Spring and Fall do a couple of overnighters...We ocassionally sail about six
miles down the Lake to another port.

Scott