[alberg30] Alberg Typhoon

abdullah at ns.sympatico.ca abdullah at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 10 16:26:06 PDT 2000

Hi Scott,
sorry I don't have interior pictures of Alyshka. She's my first boat ever,
power or sail. I started sailing about 5 years ago and she's a great little
boat. One can get wet very easily on a Bluenose but in my limited experience
there's none better in that size. Look me up when you are next in this neck
of the woods.

Regards,

Lokman