[alberg30] Hull numbers

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Thu Jun 15 09:30:51 PDT 2000

Sanders, thanks for the suggestion about Coastgaurd documentation, that had not crossed my mind.I know Tait Tait was called "Come by Me" at some stage and when I bought her she had La Guara as a port of registry on her stern.I suppose a previous owner could have had her documented, then sold her and she was renamed and went to Venezuela. Then she came back and was Florida registered? I would certainly like to know something of her history but have no idea how to trace it.
Peter Amos