[alberg30] outboard engines - I rise on a supplementary point Mr. Speaker.

John Birch sunstone at idirect.com
Thu Jun 22 12:54:09 PDT 2000

Everyone has the right to be wrong and, to use the words of a Newfoundland politician, "I
can explain it for the honourable gentleman, but I cannot understand it for him!"

'Nuf said,

John

T K Blanc wrote:

> Disregarding the onomatopoeia of the purists for a minute, if you could figure out a way to mount an outboard so that you couldn't see it under sail or power, I think it would be a terrific solution... less noisy, less intrusive into the living space, easier to work on (at home on a sawhorse - sigh) etc.
>
> If you figure it out, I, for one, would love to hear about it.
>
> On Wed, 21 June 2000, "Alan P. Kefauver" wrote:
>

> > Aaaaarggggghhhhh................

ƒOƒ‹[ƒv
> > >@@@uƒOƒ‹[ƒvƒ[ƒ‹‚µ‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚©Hv
> > >ƒT[ƒNƒ‹E“¯‘‹‰ïE“¯—»EƒrƒWƒlƒXE‰Æ‘°‚Å‚Ç‚¤‚¼I
> > >@http://www.egroups.co.jp/info/features.html
> > >http://click.egroups.com/1/3411/10/_/476031/_/961597760/

> > ’‡ŠÔ‚Æ‚Í‚¶‚ß‚éA’‡ŠÔ‚ðŒ©‚Â‚¯‚é@‚
ƒOƒ‹[ƒv
> > @@@uƒOƒ‹[ƒvƒ[ƒ‹‚µ‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚©Hv
> > ƒT[ƒNƒ‹E“¯‘‹‰ïE“¯—»EƒrƒWƒlƒXE‰Æ‘°‚Å‚Ç‚¤‚¼I
> > @http://www.egroups.co.jp/info/features.html
> > http://click.egroups.com/1/3411/10/_/476031/_/961599941/

> $1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
> AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
> http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3

GIVE YOUR WIFE A BREAK! Lowest prices on maids, lawn care, carpet
cleaning, painting and remodeling services in your area at our new FREE website.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5744/10/_/476031/_/961703644/