[alberg30] Wiring Schematic

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Jun 25 18:51:49 PDT 2000

For what they are worth, here are the schems I have made in pdf form. There may have been a few minor changes, but they are relatively accurate for Andante. The starter curcuit schem is for the Grey Marine 25 with the standard panel. I don't know how this translates to an Atomic 4. No warranty expressed or implied. Everything works and was passed on by a top marine surveyor for insurance purposes.
Alan
Andante #152

On 6/25/2000 at 9:21 AM John Birch wrote:

>Would you send it to Mike Cooper, Great Lakes Alberg Association Web
>Master at mcooper at grasp.ca   please and thank you?
>
>John
>
>"FINKENBERG, Lincoln" wrote:
>

>> Thanks Chet and thanks Alan,
>> I'm putting the original grey marine back into the Gypsy so without
>> further details and without knowing a whole heck of a lot about
>> wirings or schematics I think Chet's "original" sounds most hopeful.
>> But in the meantime and not being one to look a gift horse in the
>> mouth my mailing address is as follows Alan.
>>
>> Emmet, Marvin & Martin, LLP
>> Lincoln Finkenberg
>> 120 Broadway, 32nd Floor
>> New York, NY 10271
>>
>> I can post it to the group in an email response as a jpg (I should be
>> able to make the file under 70Kb) or if someone has a web cite out
>> there I'd email it to them to post.
>>
>> thanks for the help Chet and Alan
>> Lincoln
>> Gypsy #138

>Was the salesman clueless? Productopia has the answers.

Start Saving On Long Distance Calls Today! CLICK FOR MORE!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5060/10/_/476031/_/961984506/