[alberg30] Wiring Schematic

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Jun 25 19:25:22 PDT 2000

NOTE......NOTE
One change is important. The BB+ is connected to the BATT side of the ignition key switch instead of the IGN side so that the Bilge Blower is hot whether the ignition switch is on or not. This is necessary so you can blow out the bilge prior to starting the engine without burning the points.The Batt side of the switch is hot whenever the Engine Battery switch is on. Future versions of my diagram are changed, but this one slipped through.
APK

http://click.egroups.com/1/4633/10/_/476031/_/961986504/