[alberg30] bilge/keel

ts7007 at aol.com ts7007 at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 14:33:04 PST 2000

From: ts7007 at aol.com

In a message dated 02/29/2000 10:10:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chaggart at sympatico.ca writes:

<< chaggart at sympatico.ca  >>
Charles,
I've done the same thing to Mandolaire my A-30 #5 It was all in good shape
below after I removed the old ice chest, no soft wood or glass and after a
clean up and paint job it looks swell. Now I need to rebuild to make a top
Tom Seybold
Mandolaire hull # 5

@Backup-The Easiest Way to Protect and Access your files.
Automatic backups and off-site storage of your critical data.  Install
your FREE trial today and have a chance to WIN a digital camera!
Click here.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1830/4/_/476031/_/951950021/