[alberg30] bilge/keel

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 1 18:49:13 PST 2000

From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>

Tom;

I'm just going to insulate the space (minimum 3 inches) with that high
density blue stuff I see at Home Depot. I plan to make the top the same
height as the starboard side and glue on a good looking piece of laminate.
I'll cut a big hole in the top, put in a pair of recessed handles and I 've
got a top loading ice box and a chart table. Or at least I think it will be
that simple. That is the beauty in the older hulls there is no liner to
worry about.

Charles Haggart #150

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/4/_/476031/_/951965446/