[alberg30] multimeter

Bill Ydel bydel at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 18:25:44 PST 2000

From: "Bill Ydel" <bydel at aol.com>

One of the items I have purchased for SallyB #441 is a multimeter.Can
anyone point me to a source on the web that I can study on the basics
of electricity and how to use the Multimeter in troubleshooting the
wiring.
I need to replace the hatch boards and find an attractive way to lock
the boat. Could the group give me some input on both subjects. I have
called the local hardwood center and am told that they have teak 1"
by 12" for $20 per board/foot. I can get that, have it planed dwn to
5/8" and fabricate the boards myself. But is that the best way to
go??

DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2120/4/_/476031/_/952914355/