[alberg30] Where can I get a tiller?

Harlan M. Doliner gorwin at flash.net
Sat Mar 25 19:50:36 PST 2000

Took off the tarps today to get ready for the transporter to come next
week and discovered the weight of snow collapsed the the tarps into the
cockpit, and the resulting several hundred pounds of melt water had
exerted so much downward force on the tiller, it had splintered into
several pieces, breaking off at the rudder post attachment.  Does
anybody have an Alberg 30 tiller in good condition they would like to
sell (I'll pay for shipping too) or know where I might get one?
Thanks.  Harlan Doliner, Evergreen, #489