[alberg30] tiller?

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Sat Mar 25 20:57:36 PST 2000

Hi, Harlan!
What  bad luck!
We have had a wheel since we bought Windward.  I believe the tiller is
still aboard, however.
We'll probably untarp within the next week or so.  Big winds today or we
might have done it.   I'll get back to you if the tiller is there and in
good shape.

Marianne King-Wilson

http://www.SailParrySound.on.ca