[alberg30] Bronze castings for "remote" members

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu Mar 30 07:32:46 PST 2000

All,

> We need to remember that we have always kept the dues as low as we can so that we can
> attract owners who live remote to this area and also those of us who "move on" to other
> types of boats after owning an A30. These folks are about 1/3 of our membership and will
> reap no benefit from the Assoc. funding these castings.

I don't agree with that. UPS shipping is CHEAP, and in any case,
availability of the correct part almost anywhere is a lot cheaper in
both $$ and time than making or adapting another part. I am one of the
"remote" members, but very interested in ensuring availability of
hard-to-replace parts.

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2646/5/_/476031/_/954430860/