[alberg30] Big Alberg 30 article

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 18:55:39 PST 2000

From: sandersm at aol.com

Maybe we take a bit longer to get Chesapeake Bay magazine up here in New
York, but I just bought a copy of the March 2000 issue at the newstand at
Penn Station and hey, whaddayaknow, there's a BIG article about A30s and the
Association in it!  Go fetch a copy off of the newstand if you've not already
seen it.  George, perhaps you want to post a copy (or a hyperlink to it) on
your A30 page?

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  # 297

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/936/5/_/476031/_/954384952/