[alberg30] water leaks

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 5 09:50:11 PST 2000

John,

check out the port in the locker as well to see if it is leaking. You might want to check out your balsa core around the chainplates to make sure it is dry and not rotted before sealing.

As for sealing material, I believe some brands of caulk out there are sandable so I guess one could smear it on around the chainplate, shape it with a spreader to make it look like a cap and when cured cut off the excess and sand the edges smooth.

Cheers,
Guy