[alberg30] wiring questions

Michael Grosh mgrosh at shore.intercom.net
Mon Mar 6 07:44:09 PST 2000

From: "Michael Grosh" <mgrosh at shore.intercom.net>

>do I hook all the positive wires to a bus and lead one positive wire to the
instrument panel

Where are provisions for switches? all the different lighting systems should
be fused separately also. I have a bus block under the mast to facilitate
removal of the mast, but the circuits are kept separate back to the panel.
Perhaps you've simplified your mast lighting, but I've got 5 circuits, plus
Apparent Wind and VHF antenna. Running (sail), steaming (under power),
anchor, strobe, flood .Some of those circuits do share  grounds.

Michael

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/4/_/476031/_/952357728/