[alberg30] wiring questions

jsss at net1plus.com jsss at net1plus.com
Mon Mar 6 12:24:14 PST 2000

From: jsss at net1plus.com

>From: "shawn orr" <shawnwilliam at msn.com>
>Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 14:37:56 -0000
>To: alberg30 at onelist.com
>Subject: [alberg30] wiring questions
>
>From: "shawn orr" <shawnwilliam at msn.com>
>
>basic question.  After I have rewired the mast and the wires are in
>the cabin do I hook all the positive wires to a bus and lead one
>positive wire to the instrument panel and then do the same for the
>ground wires?
>
>Shawn
>IL Molino
>
>Shawn,

I would run separate lines from terminal blocks up to the fuse or circuit breaker panel. Using this method if you have a problem the entire boat isn't out of service just the circuit. Also it is alot easier to trouble separate lines in the repair process. View our Web Suite on rewiring #114.

Stephen Sousa
Carina Vela
>GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
>Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/4/_/476031/_/952363455/