[alberg30] Teak Drop Board

T. K. Blanc blancs at us.net
Wed Mar 15 19:06:52 PST 2000

From: "T. K. Blanc" <blancs at us.net>

The two boards (louvered and not) are the same size. I'm going to the
boat tomorrow; I'll measure them. It's the angles of the tops and
bottoms that will be tricky; where the boards meet, it's close to a 45
degree camber, but where the bottom board meets the boat it's about half
that.

If you find yourself with too much teak, I'll be happy to help.

Kevin Blanc
Alberg 30 #254, Terrapin

Charles Haggart wrote:

> From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>
>
> Russ:
> OK your saying that the drop board is in two pieces. The crappy
> plywood one
> I have is a single piece 26"W X 21"H. I have all this teak that I got
> in
> Trinidad so I want to do a proper job. Are the two boards the same
> size? (ie
> 13" high). What are the measurements of the louver?
>
> Cheers;
>
> Charles Haggart #150

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/936/4/_/476031/_/953176201/