[alberg30] Teak Drop Board

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Thu Mar 16 06:56:20 PST 2000

From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>

Hey Charles,
I can send you a pic of the ones I just made with a ruler in the pic for scale if you want. Or, i can send you the old boards to test fit and measure, if you'll return them when you are done (they are my templates for the future). Kinda heavy to ship though.
Thanks again for the manual. The old GM25 is being completely rebuilt as we speak.
Alan

http://click.egroups.com/1/937/4/_/476031/_/953218582/