[alberg30] Sailing school regs

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Sun Mar 19 19:24:27 PST 2000

From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>

Hello, friends!  This is a little off the usual topic, but I expect you have
some wisdom to share.

Our organization, Sail Parry Sound, is operating a sailing school for the
second year, on municipal property.  We really want to nail down more
policies and procedures for the school and its instructors, to make sure we
are not only a safe and efficient school, but also that we are good
neighbours and citizens.

Have you any by-laws, policies/procedures for sailing schools with which you
are involved?  Could we copy and adapt points from yours, rather than
re-inventing the wheel?

Please send them to me:  president at sailparrysound.on.ca

Thank you, if you can help!

Marianne King-Wilson
#369 Windward

--

Parry Sound, in the heart of Georgian Bay's 30,000 Islands,
the big-water home of championship sailing races.

AND--the bid is in for Toronto Olympic Yachting events in 2008!

Stressed out?  Need a break? Visit this quiet, idyllic retreat at
http://www.zeuter.com/~addvalue/
Some openings still available for summer 2000.

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/5/_/476031/_/953522466/