[alberg30] Cutless bearing case

John Birch sunstone at idirect.com
Mon Mar 27 09:17:53 PST 2000

Just unscrew the flange from the shaft pipe having someone inside with
monkey wrenches, teeth padded, to prevent tube from turning and slowly
unscrew the flange from the outside after removing the two hex bolts.

Take the fitting to a machine shop and have them press out the old one and
press in the new one -  don't try to cut it out, the risk is too great.

Cheers,

John