[alberg30] gps waypoints for Chesapeake Bay

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Fri May 12 15:23:47 PDT 2000

Does anyone have a list of GPS waypoints for the Chesapeake Bay, that they could pass my way. I am looking for gps waypoints that the Association uses in either cruising or racing. I'd like to get a start on the season and program my gps. By the way, a list of waypoints would be an excellent thing to get published in the Mainsheet.

Incidentally, I know some charts now contain waypoints, but the strip charts I have do not contain them. Is there a cruising guide or chart selection that would?

Thanks in advance,

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"