[alberg30] gps waypoints for Chesapeake Bay

Michael Grosh mgrosh at shore.intercom.net
Sat May 13 05:09:37 PDT 2000

Attached is a list of DGPS waypoints I use on Tugs. Feel free to pick and choose.

DISCLAIMER ALERT!!!!!!

1. The Word 98 file I use on the boat won't load right on Word 95 here at home-so these aren't my latest updates
2. The coordinates refer to where I want to be when I go by- not necessarily where the markers are. For example, the Wolftrap  coord. is about 3/4 mile east of Wolftrap.

Michael

P.S. let me know which ones you are interested in, and I'll double check with the other file for accuracy.