[alberg30] Atomic Four for sale

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sat May 13 06:46:42 PDT 2000

   My neighbor, Bob Vest, has looked at the engine this morning and
reports that it is complete except for the carburetor and that it turns
over freely. He and I are going to take photos of it this afternoon
(5/13) with my digital camera so we can send out pictures to anyone
interested.
    This engine, as told to me, is New Old Stock, having been in storage
at Bob's boat yard for 40+ years & was never installed in a boat. It did
not come with a starter. I cannot now say if one can easily be added,
but Bob tells me the engine is otherwise in like-new condition. We will
know more after I look at it this afternoon.
    Bob says "make me an offer" Best price takes it. Buyer will have to
negotiate pickup or crating & shipping, undoubtedly via motor freight
out of Richmond as it is a bit heavy for UPS
his phone # is (804) 776-7218
Stay tuned for more info

  -  Gordon White, A-275, Deltaville, VA

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4051/8/_/476031/_/958225562/