[alberg30] OpSail 2000, New York Harbor

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Mon May 1 11:31:11 PDT 2000

The OpSail 2000 flotilla is expected to be in New York Harbor July 3-9.  I
have picked up a slip over in a New Jersey marina across the river from the
World Financial Center.  They are requiring transients to rent for the entire
week, and so I have the slip for the entire time, even though I would
otherwise probably return to Oyster Bay on July 5 or 6.

If anyone wants to share the cost of the slip and enjoy the flotilla from
ringside during the latter part of its stay in New York, let me know.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  # 297

The world's largest musician community, with over 50,000 gear
reviews and over 15,000 pages of content, is a click away.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3737/5/_/476031/_/957205879/