[alberg30] OpSail 2000, New York Harbor

David Bogle BOGLE at BWAY.NET
Mon May 1 15:03:35 PDT 2000

sandersm at aol.com wrote:

> The OpSail 2000 flotilla is expected to be in New York Harbor July 3-9.  I
> have picked up a slip over in a New Jersey marina across the river from the
> World Financial Center.  They are requiring transients to rent for the entire
> week, and so I have the slip for the entire time, even though I would
> otherwise probably return to Oyster Bay on July 5 or 6.
>
> If anyone wants to share the cost of the slip and enjoy the flotilla from
> ringside during the latter part of its stay in New York, let me know.
>
> Sanders McNew
> WILD ELF  # 297

Dear Sanders,

That's a very nice offer, and I wish I could take you up on it.  I have
a Pearson Commander (outboard in well) and have been lurking and
learning.

What I'm curious about is the trip from OB to NY harbor.  About how long
does that trip take?

Maybe we'll see you this summer in Oyster Harbor.  #92 will be in there,
as it has been before I bought it in October, at mooring AC-15.

Regards,
David
David Bogle
brooklyn, ny
commander #92

Now the best and coolest websites come right to you based on your
unique interests. eTour.com is surfing without searching.
And, it's FREE!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3013/5/_/476031/_/957218717/