[alberg30] Water Heater

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue May 2 19:44:42 PDT 2000

I don't see any reply to this, and don't have any real information.
I do know that George Ramsey (Skimmer) installed a hot water heater
under the galley sink.  You could call him for more info.

 - George

shawn orr wrote:

> I am thinking about installing a water heater using the engine as the
> excgange.  Here are my questions:
>
> 1. What type of heater
> 2. placement of heater
>
> Shawn Orr
> IL Molino

> Shower mom with love & roses!
> FREE bouquet of chocolate roses with Mother's Day purchase.
> Plan ALL your celebrations in one place at GreatEntertaining.com.
> Click now.

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3010/5/_/476031/_/957321626/