[alberg30] Distribution Panel

shawn orr shawnwilliam at msn.com
Thu May 4 06:35:56 PDT 2000

I am rewiring #307 this weekend using 14 wire and a eight switch
Paneltronics distribution panel.  The wiring setup for this panel
includes three bus bars; 1. Positive, 2. Negative, 3. Ground.

My question is as follows:

Do I jump wires from each negative switch(bus position) to the
corresponding ground and then run a primary ground (larger gage) wire
to the engine block? Or can I run a primary negative to the ground
bus and then run a primary ground to the engine block?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Shawn Orr
IL Molino

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/5/_/476031/_/957447364/