[alberg30] Distribution Panel

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Thu May 4 15:18:40 PDT 2000

No. No. No.
Run a separate neg for each breaker. Tie the neg of the panel to a buss bar. Connect all the battery negs to the bus bar. Connect the buss bar to the engine block. If and this is a big if, you decide to ground everything, run ground straps to all thru hulls and everything -not- electrical that touches the water and is conductive. Then and only then run the ground bus to the negative buss bar.

I have to run now, I'll supplement this later.
Alan

http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/5/_/476031/_/957478774/