[alberg30] cockpit sole hatch

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Fri May 5 04:27:20 PDT 2000

Tom,
Do you have any pictures of the rudder restore? I may be facing the same problem in the near future. Also, regarding the cockpit floor, how much does the sole on #49 flex. Mine flexes more than I think it should. Any spiderweb type cracks. Do you think the inspection hatch will provide a stronger sole than by just adding bracing under the sole.
Alan
Andante #152