[alberg30] cockpit sole hatch

Thomashmcd at aol.com Thomashmcd at aol.com
Thu May 4 20:03:00 PDT 2000

Someone recently posted information about a company that sells a hatch
(around 15" x 17" as I remember) that was suitable for an inspection hatch in
the cockpit sole.  Could you re-post or send me the name and location of that
company, as I have decided to provide this access as part of my continuing
resoration of hull #049.  Thanks again to all that offered advice regarding
the re-construction of the rudder!  It's almost done!

Tom McDonald, Los Angeles
Sensei, #049

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/5/_/476031/_/957495794/