[alberg30] Stern Casting

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Tue May 23 03:55:42 PDT 2000

Hi Jack,

I think I did damage the threads, I'll have a closer look. Next I've got to remove the shaft and then the cutless bearing to replace it.

Thanks for the offer to come down to CVGR but it may be a while before I get to this. I gotta work this week (not retired) and have to study for a Microsoft certification exam at the end of this month and then off to France to visit the inlaws.

I'll give you a shout when I get back.

Guy