[alberg30] Stern Casting

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Tue May 23 05:53:29 PDT 2000

Guy,

Hope you get it done before sailing season is too far gone.

With respect to a later rendezvous, that might be difficult.  Sometime
between mid-end June, I'm having ALDABI hauled to Georgian Bay.  Two
month cruise awaits; may even leave it there over the winter.

All the best on your exams.  May see you later in the season (on
Jacques' boat!).

Jack