[alberg30] Try to avoid this

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu May 25 13:09:59 PDT 2000

Bob Lincoln wrote:

> Dan,
>
> ...There was only one area that cracked, about 3 inches around one of the locker
> cavities where the ice pushed up between the hull and liner and was trapped...

Bob,

Are you referring to the storage space accessed through the hatches in
the floor? In my case, there is some cracking there, roughly 3" apart
(1-1/2" each side of the center) and running fore and aft maybe 6", but
it appears to be limited to where there is glass over the wood "liner."
That seems to be the only area, although it is impossible to inspect
under the liner without major disassembly, and I also (generally) have
faith in the strength of the hull structure.

Thanks,

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/8/_/476031/_/959285315/