[alberg30] Chlorination of Ship's Fresh Water

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Fri May 26 15:06:59 PDT 2000

Thanks Jack!
I saw an article in today's local newspaper...I was curious because for the
last twenty years we have spent our holiday almost every year between Sarnia
and Tobermory, been to Owen Sound many times and to the excellent Tom Thomson
Museum...also to Parry Sound up on the Georgian Bay!

Scott

http://click.egroups.com/1/4633/8/_/476031/_/959378834/