[alberg30] Chlorination of Ship's Fresh Water

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Fri May 26 16:18:32 PDT 2000

Ahoy Scott,

With that sort of exposure, already, to Canada's beauty, there should be nothing
stopping you from hauling your boat up to GB and doing a cruise of the Bay and the
North Channel!  Four weeks should give you just about the right amount of time to
do a thorough job of it.  You won't be disappointed.

>From whence do you hail?

Cheers

Jack

Scott Wallace wrote:

> Thanks Jack!
> I saw an article in today's local newspaper...I was curious because for the
> last twenty years we have spent our holiday almost every year between Sarnia
> and Tobermory, been to Owen Sound many times and to the excellent Tom Thomson
> Museum...also to Parry Sound up on the Georgian Bay!
>
> Scott
>
> Jack Vanderloo wrote:
>
> > Scott, it's Walkerton, Ontario - near Owen Sound, at the southwestern end of
> > Georgian Bay.
> >
> > Jack
> >
> > Scott Wallace wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jack,