[alberg30] Chlorination of Ship's Fresh Water

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Sat May 27 07:42:15 PDT 2000

Hi Jack,

We currently sail on an inland lake, Rocky Fork, located in Southcentral Ohio.  All
of the lakes inland in Ohio are characterized by brown water due to the clay soils
and proximity to argriculture.  The streams also are brown, muddy water.  Coming to
Ontario is refreshing!  Brilliant clear blue water, cool nights and warm days, Boreal
Spurce and pines with lean white birch trees!  I am ready!  We have a new TRIAD
trailer that allows us to retrieve and launch the boat from the trailer.  Stepping
the mast is a bit tricky but not, too bad. I can rig the Electra with two others in
about two hours for rigging and launching!

Scott Wallace

http://click.egroups.com/1/4634/8/_/476031/_/959438545/